Thank you for supporting Red Box Karaoke Group. We are greatly encouraged by your positive response to our various updates on products, services, offers, exclusive packages and promotions. And, we would love to continue to provide enhanced value and service experiences, as well as to keep you update with our latest offerings.
In view of the recent enforcement of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 in Malaysia, we are taking steps to ensure that we are in compliance with the Act and endeavors to protect your privacy and security of your personal data.
Categories of personal data collected and process by us may include:
– Name, Identity Card Number or Passport Number,
– Date of Birth, Gender,
– Address details including Home Address and Mailing Address,
– Contact details including Home Telephone Number and Mobile Number,
– Occupation and Marital Status,– Any other personal data required for the purposes as set out below.
Purpose of collecting your data:
– To process your membership application,
– To make decisions in relation to membership privileges,
– To communicate via tele-marketing, SMS blast, e-mail blast,
– To conduct market research and / or statistical analysis,
– To monitor volume and spending information,
– To identify and prevent fraud,
– To administer your participation in contest,
– For other marketing purposes,
– For all other purposes incidental and associated with any of the above.
Disclosure of your personal data:
Your data will be kept confidential but such personal data may be provided to the following parties for the purposes set out above:
– To Red Box Karaoke partners in the marketing or promotional programs including short term partners or business – partners and / or any other company that is permitted to supply products and / or services to participants under the program.
– Any person to whom Red Box proposes to transfer any of its right and / or duties relating to the marketing or promotional programs.
– And / or any other person(s) required or permitted by law or any regulatory competent authority.
– All parties mentioned above are required to protect the confidentiality of the personal data they received.
Storage and retention of personal data:
Your personal information shall be stored either in hard copies in our office or in servers located in Malaysia and will be operated and / or used either by us or our business partners. Any personal information supplied by you will be retained by our organization as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose stated under (2) above or as required to satisfy legal regulatory, accounting requirements or to protect our interests.
Non-provision of personal data
Failure to disclose sufficient personal data may result in us being unable to provide you with the full range of services under the programs.
Access to personal data:
The Act allows you the right to access the personal data you have submitted. You may at any time update or amend the information provided to us simply by contacting our customer service hotline at 03-7660 3990.
Your options and how to contact us:
Or, you may at any time make a request for access to and request for correction of your personal data and / or limit data processing. Please e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Relationship Management
Red Box Karaoke Group